WHO WILL HOLD YOUR INFORMATION?
Your information will be held by BostonNYEParty.com/Web Apps LLC. We are registered in the United States.
We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent. We use your information only to inform you about our upcoming events and services.
BostonNYEParty.com/Web Apps LLC is committed to ensuring that our client’s privacy and data is protected. You can be assured when using this website that any identifying information will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
BostonNYEParty.com/Web Apps LLC may change this policy at any time by updating this page. You should check this page periodically to inform yourself any changes. This policy is effective July 1, 2017.
WHAT WE COLLECT
We may keep in our databases the following information:
- name and company information
- registration date
- contact information-including email address
- portable telephone numbers
- demographic information such as postcode, city and country
- common client sign in information for easy booking
- payments and payment dates
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Help you (user) book and pay for your ticket in the fastest and most secure way possible.
- We may use general ticket sales metrics to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about event updates and/or new system enhancements.
- From time to time, we may use your information to contact you for market research regarding customer satisfaction related to the event. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may also use the information to customize our website navigation experience according to your preferences.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent any loss, misuse or alteration of your personal data and we have in place a level of security appropriate to the nature of the data and the harm that might result from a breach of security.
- We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall- protected) servers. All electronic transactions you make to or receive from us will be encrypted using SSL technology.
- You are responsible for keeping your “Eventbrite” password and user details confidential. We will not ask you for your password.
- You may have certain rights under The Privacy Act in relation to the information that we hold about you. Your rights include:
- You are entitled to have access to your personal data. You may request by writing to us, details of your information which we hold and the purposes for which it is held. We will provide this information within 40 days of your request, subject to any routine processing continuing between that time and the time of the response.
- You are entitled to request that we stop contacting you for the purpose of marketing future events (i.e. the communication to you by whatever means of any advertising or marketing material). This request can be made by email at any time.
- You are entitled to require a correction of errors in the personal information held about you (email, phone, age, address, company information). If we disagree that information is inaccurate you are entitled to apply to ask the court for an order that such erroneous information be rectified, blocked, destroyed or erased.