WHO WILL HOLD YOUR INFORMATION?
Your information will be held by BostonNYEParty.com/Web Apps LLC. We are registered in the United States.
We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent. We use your information only to inform you about our services.
BostonNYEParty.com/Web Apps LLC is committed to ensuring that your and your client’s privacy and data is protected. You can be assured when using this website that any identifying information will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
BostonNYEParty.com/Web Apps LLC may change this policy at any time by updating this page. You should check this page periodically to inform yourself any changes. This policy is effective July 1, 2015.
WHAT WE COLLECT
We may keep in our databases the following information:
- name and company information
- registration date
- contact information-including email address
- portable telephone numbers
- demographic information such as postcode, city and country
- common client sign in information for easy booking
- payments and payment dates
When you create a system, you will have your own database separate from others with all information related to your company and your clients. In this database we keep all booking information from your clients, such as information on when they book appointments, what appointments they book, telephone numbers, contact information and any additional information that you may ask them during booking process. This data belongs to you and your clients.
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Help you (user) to create a booking website or widget to accept appointments from clients
- Present relevant data to you and your clients to help you do business together
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new system enhancements, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your settings.
During registration, the client (your client) gets a common login which enables him/her easy booking at yours and any other provider’s services but this data is not available to anyone else unless the client also books an appointment with another user. Only data related to registration information then becomes available for the other user but not any information concerning your client’s appointments with you.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- Data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
- We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal data and we have in place a level of security appropriate to the nature of the data and the harm that might result from a breach of security.
- We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall- protected) servers. All electronic transactions you make to or receive from us will be encrypted using SSL technology.
- You are responsible for keeping your password and user details confidential. We will not ask you for your password.
- You may have certain rights under the Act in relation to the information that we hold about you. The rights include:
- You are entitled to have access to your personal data. You may request by writing to us, details of your information which we hold and the purposes for which it is held. We will provide this information within 40 days of your request, subject to any routine processing continuing between that time and the time of the response. Provision of such information may be subject to the payment of a fee (as permitted by the Act).
- You are entitled to request that we stop using information about you for the purpose of direct marketing (i.e. the communication to you by whatever means of any advertising or marketing material). The request can be made by email at any time.
- You are entitled to require a correction of errors in the personal information held about you. If we disagree that information is inaccurate you are entitled to apply to ask the court for an order that such erroneous information be rectified, blocked, destroyed or erased.