We sell out every year! Additional discounted tickets are available for a group of 10+.
For the last 10 years, THE SYNERGY Events team has made it our mission to elevate New Years Eve for those who expect much more from Boston nightlife. Allow us to welcome you to Timeless – a fun filled 007 themed party to count down the new year with Boston’s most exclusive crowd and make memories to cherish forever. On a special night where you and your friends’ every step might be captured, bask in the opportunity to be the envy and talk of all your friends on social media who live in iconic cities like LA, NYC, and London. After a long year of dedication to your career, family, and relationship it’s now time to step into the luxurious lifestyle you deserve for one night.
This year, take a break from the overcrowded bars surrounded by overly intoxicated party-goers and embark on a new journey with us. Imagine an evening starting off by putting together your best evening attire. You and your friends have an amazing dinner downtown sharing laughes and memories of the past year. Then step into a one of the Boston’s most exclusive private venues, The Castle, and walk the red carpet while photographers capture your glow and excitement. Savor the taste of signature cocktails while basking in the beautifully curated decor of the venue. It all then comes to an epic crescendo with you dancing and mingling with hundreds of Boston’s top influencers and socialites while the DJ and Miss USA titleholders start the midnight countdown on the giant screen live from Times Square!
Its not just another party in 2016-2017, its an experience…
– Join us at one of the historic venues in Boston located in the smack of everything
– Meet Boston’s friendly, fun, attractive and upscale crowd. Singles, couples and large/small groups are all welcome!
– Hosted by Miss USA title holders. Meet the future contestants that will be competing for next year’s title of Miss USA and finally Miss Universe!
– SYNERGY DJ will be spinning Pop, Euro House, Arabic House, Top 40′s mash up and Hip-Hop. Say no to 30-second DJs playing the same old songs from the radio!! Please check below to hear some of the music you will get to hear at the event.
– Early admission starting at 8:30 PM for Seated VIP Tickets Holders
– Professional photographers to capture your best moments throughout the night and on the red carpet
– Live projection of midnight countdown from Times Square
– Outstanding decor, lights and sound
– Prizes awarded to the best James Bond look alike and female spy
The event will take place at:
THE CASTLE AT PARK PLAZA
130 Columbus Avenue, Boston MA 02116
Thursday, December 31, 2016 at 8:30 PM
Special Guest Hosts:
♣♣ CHARITY: A portion of the event profit will benefit TUGG (www.tugg.org). TUGG is the community engagement platform that connects New England’s tech entrepreneurs with the riskiest social enterprises serving local under-resourced youth through entrepreneurial, educational, and life experiences.
♣♣ DRESS CODE: Black Tie optional. Gentlemen– tuxedos or suits. Jackets are required. Ladies – evening dresses or ball gowns. No jeans, t-shirts, or inappropriate attire. It is strongly recommended that you dress to match the theme – Bond, Bond Girl, villain, sexy spy, etc.
♣♣ ABOUT THE SYNERGY EVENTS: The SYNERGY Events (Boston, NY, London, Paris) produces upscale themed events that allow high-end guests to mingle, meet and experience unique gatherings through eclectic music, fashion and ambiance. These events are exclusive and distinct, just like our market, because we provide an atmosphere unlike any other. Our events have been covered by Boston Globe, Boston Common, Improper Bostonian, Boston Magazine & many other online and print publications. We are the leader in creating an unforgettable time for our guests. Join us!
- THIS IS A 21+ EVENT.
- Event Starts at 8:30 PM and Ends at 2 AM
- CASH BAR ONLY. ATM MACHINE AVAILABLE IN THE HOTEL LOBBY.
- WE DO NOT SERVE FOOD.
- MUST SHOW STATE ISSUED ID, DRIVER’S LICENSE OR PASSPORT FOR ADMISSION.
TICKETS ARE SELLING OUT FAST. GET TICKETS NOW.
The Castle at Park Plaza was originally an armory for the First Corps of Cadets, a Massachusetts military organization established in 1741. This designated National Historic Landmark has hosted some of Boston most exclusive events over the years. Brick and wrought iron detail add to the historical look and feel of the space while also providing a blank slate for design and branding. Read more
THERE ARE NO REFUNDS! ALL SALES ARE FINAL! By purchasing tickets, ticket holder (and/or) guest(s) agrees to indemnify and hold harmless producer, facility, and representatives of the same, for all claims by guest, guest agents, employees, contractors, or by any other person, arising out of any act or omission in any way related to guest's attendence of the event. Guest waives, without limitation, all claims for damage, destruction, loss or theft, personal injury and any other act or failure to act of producer.