Celebrate the New Year in style…
After the overwhelming success of 7 years of sold out NYE parties, The SYNERGY Events (Boston, NY, London, Paris) continues to host superior events you simply cannot afford to miss. This December 31, SYNERGY Events cordially invites you to Timeless: A BOND Evening – Boston’s most exclusive New Years Eve Gala.
For the vogue and refined, this celebration will immerse you in an “Old Hollywood” James Bond theme, with red carpet, decor, music, signature cocktails, professional photographers and live entertainment. This year surround yourself with opulence and splendor of TIMELESS 2016, the one and only event that will stand out from the rest of the “New Years Eve Parties” in Boston.
Its not just another party, its an experience…
– Join us at one of the historic venues in Boston located in the smack of everything
– Meet Boston’s friendly, fun, attractive and upscale crowd (21-39 age group). Singles, couples and large/small groups are all welcome!
– Hosted by Miss USA title holders. Meet the future contestants that will be competing for next year’s title of Miss USA and finally Miss Universe!
– SYNERGY DJ will be spinning Pop, Euro House, Arabic House, Top 40′s mash up and Hip-Hop. Say no to 30-second DJs playing the same old songs from the radio!! Please check below to hear some of the music you will get to hear at the event.
– Early admission starting at 8:30 PM for Seated VIP Tickets Holders
– Professional photographers to capture your best moments throughout the night and on the red carpet
– Live projection of midnight countdown from Times Square
– Outstanding decor, lights and sound
– Prizes awarded to the best James Bond look alike and female spy
The event will take place at:
THE CASTLE AT PARK PLAZA
130 Columbus Avenue, Boston MA 02116
Thursday, December 31, 2015 at 8:30 PM
Special Guest Hosts:
The Castle at Park Plaza was originally an armory for the First Corps of Cadets, a Massachusetts military organization established in 1741. This designated National Historic Landmark has hosted some of Boston most exclusive events over the years. Brick and wrought iron detail add to the historical look and feel of the space while also providing a blank slate for design and branding. Read more